DIY Painted Furniture
Are you looking for a way to spruce up your home without spending too much money? Try painting furniture! It's easier than it looks, fun, and an easy way to reclaim old furniture.
Latest Painted Furniture
DIY Painted Furniture Ideas
I hope my posts help you find new ways to decorate your home by painting furniture rather than buying expensive new pieces. There are so many different styles of decoration that would work well with this technique which makes it great for all types of homes.
- Green Painted Outdoor Table
- Cottage Style Magazine Rack
- A Thrifty Repurposed Vanity
- Upcycled Vintage Magazine Rack
- Decorating with Old Wooden Shutters
- Painted Wicker Plant Baskets
- Farmhouse Sign Stenciled with a Chalk Marker
- Painted Patriotic Picnic Basket
- Cedar Chest Redo
- Painted Wooden Firkin Bucket
- DIY Painted Mirror Frames
- Painting the Repurposed Closet Doors
- Reclaimed Wood Nightstand
- Ruffled Stool Cover in the Shop!
- Sprucing Up the Purple Martin House
- Chalk Painted Night Stand
- Painted Urns on the Mantel
- Using Shutters to Decorate around a Flat Screen TV
- Little Red Cabinet Redo
- Perfume Bottle Cabinet Makeover
- Chair Planter (Totally Free Project)
- The $20 Laundry Room Makeover
- I'm Seeing Yellow!
- Little Red Tool Box
- From Old to New
- Reclaimed Wooden Table