Ever wondered how to transform your frozen broccoli into a tantalizing, crispy treat, all while preserving its nutrition? Check out this compilation of 27 Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli Recipes.
These simple-to-follow recipes offer a healthier alternative to traditional oven methods, providing a guilt-free way to enjoy the fiber, protein, and carbohydrates in broccoli.
With these dishes, you get a delightful crunch and flavor without the extra oil, sodium, or calories. Plus, they're packed with vitamin C, potassium, and calcium, making them not only delicious but also gluten-free and nutritious!
Whether you have leftover broccoli or a fresh bag from the freezer, these recipes will help you serve it in various ways, from spicy to savory. Armed with your air fryer, you're set for a culinary journey that will impress your taste buds and boost your meals' nutritional value.
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli with Garlic Powder
- Easy Step-By-Step Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Crispy Turmeric Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Keto-Friendly Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Cayenne and Red Pepper Flakes Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Roasted Frozen Broccoli in an Air Fryer with Bacon Fat
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli with Optional Herbes De Provence Seasoning
- Simple Salt and Pepper Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Air Fryer Broccoli Bites (Frozen)
- Air Fried Broccoli Bites with Optional Honey Mustard Dressing
- Air Fryer Frozen Vegetables
- Seasoned Air Fryer Frozen Vegetables
- Salty Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli with Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Ninja Foodi Steamed Broccoli (From Fresh or Frozen)
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Broccoli Tots
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli Under 15 Minutes
- Air Fryer Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Frozen Beef And Broccoli In Air Fryer
- Spicy Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli Recipe
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli with Garlic Salt
- 3-Ingredient Frozen Broccoli in the Air Fryer
- Frozen broccoli in the Air Fryer (0 Prep & Crispy!)
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli with Garlic, Onion, and Pepper
- 📋 Recipe
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 💬 Comments
You'll relish the taste of this crispy broccoli seasoned with oil, sea salt, and pepper. It's a quick, healthy side dish that enhances any meal with its delightful texture and flavor.
With just frozen veggies, broccoli and a touch of olive oil to be precise, you can create a delectable side dish. It rivals the taste of fresh broccoli and is ready in only 10 minutes.
When you steam frozen broccoli nearly to completion, then air fry it, you achieve a pleasingly crispy yet tender side dish. This recipe ensures optimal texture and flavor in just minutes.
This recipe effortlessly turns frozen broccoli florets into a crispy, seasoned delight using a blend of spices. If you crave a quick and flavorful side dish, this 10-minute process is your answer.
This crispy, air-fried frozen broccoli florets retain nutrients and require minimal oil, offering a quick and healthy side dish. With versatile seasonings and easy preparation, they pair well with various main courses.
We've discovered an easy, yet flavorful approach to preparing broccoli. This dish, crisped in an air fryer and spiked with pepper flakes, complements pasta or salads beautifully.
We recommend this quick, low-carb side dish of air-fried broccoli, enhanced by the rich flavor of melted bacon fat or lard. It offers a crispy texture and delicious taste in just 10-12 minutes.
You'll appreciate the simplicity of this healthy, air-fried broccoli recipe that uses olive oil and your choice of seasoning. This dish offers a crispy, flavorful side ready in under 10 minutes.
With just frozen broccoli, cooking oil, salt, and pepper, this recipe creates a crisp, flavorful side dish in 15 minutes. This air-fried broccoli is perfect for a variety of dietary needs.
When you want a quick, crispy snack, these air-fryer broccoli bites are a perfect choice, requiring no oil spray. In just 7-10 minutes, the bites turn golden brown and deliciously crunchy.
This recipe transforms frozen broccoli florets, onions, bacon, and cheese into delightful, air-fried bites. If you're after a healthy snack or appetizer, these bites offer flavor without the guilt.
This recipe offers a method for roasting various frozen vegetables to perfection. With oil, seasoning, and the right temperature, achieve delicious, non-mushy veggies every time.
We found a simple yet effective way to achieve crispy vegetables. This recipe involves seasoning the vegetables, placing them in an air fryer for a set duration, and shaking them halfway through.
We recommend this fast and simple approach for a tasty accompaniment. It turns frozen broccoli into a crunchy, appetizing treat that caters to various dietary needs.
You'll appreciate this effortless way to get crunchy, flavorful broccoli. It offers a quick and health-conscious option, perfect for those with dietary restrictions or seeking easy meal solutions.
With this approach, a nutritious, low-carb broccoli dish is just minutes away. This recipe yields a slightly crispy edge, catering to a variety of dietary preferences including keto, paleo, and vegan.
When prepared attentively, broccoli retains its vibrant color and firm texture, avoiding the dreaded mushiness. This process is quick, yielding a healthful side dish in less than ten minutes.
This recipe effortlessly turns frozen vegetables into a crispy, seasoned side dish using an air fryer. If convenience and health are your priorities, this 20-minute dish is an ideal choice.
These broccoli tots, made with a mix of steamed broccoli, bread crumbs, and Parmesan, offer a healthier alternative to traditional tater tots. With clean ingredients, they provide a guilt-free snack or side dish.
You can achieve a tasty transformation by air-frying frozen broccoli with oil and seasonings. This dish emerges crispy and browned, creating a delectable side that's perfect for any meal.
We recommend this quick and delicious dinner that takes only 15 minutes to prepare. Its golden-brown crust encases a soft, cheesy filling, making every bite an explosion of flavor.
This recipe makes a sumptuous meal from frozen beef and broccoli, enhanced by a delectable sauce. With periodic shaking for even roasting, it results in an impressive dish served over rice.
With a blend of spices and minimal oil, this broccoli dish becomes an irresistible, crispy treat. Its versatility allows for Indian spiced, Chipotle, or Parmesan cheese variations.
When you desire a fuss-free, nutritious side dish, this recipe delivers crispy, charred broccoli without the mess. This recipe can be easily replicated with other frozen vegetables like cauliflower.
This recipe transforms frozen broccoli into a delightfully roasted side dish using just an air fryer, olive oil, and garlic powder. If you love quick, healthy, and fuss-free meals, it's a perfect choice.
These broccoli florets, crisped to perfection in an air fryer, require no prep time and make a healthy, versatile side dish. With its easy adaptability to different flavors, it complements various main courses effortlessly.
We discovered a simple method to create crunchy, flavorful broccoli using an air fryer. It delivers irresistibly crispy results, making it an easy and nutritious side dish for any meal.
Easy Air Fried Broccoli Straight from Frozen
Preheat the Air Fryer:
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 180°C (360°F) for about 2 minutes. This step is essential for even cooking and achieving a crispy texture.
Prepare the Frozen Broccoli:
- While the air fryer is preheating, there's no need to thaw the frozen broccoli. Simply remove it from the freezer and place it in a mixing bowl.500 g frozen broccoli florets
- Sprinkle the frozen broccoli with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. You can adjust the seasoning based on your preferences.Garlic powder, Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the broccoli in the bowl to ensure the seasonings are evenly distributed.
Air Frying Process:
- Once the air fryer is preheated, carefully place the seasoned frozen broccoli in the air fryer basket. It's important to spread them out evenly for proper cooking. Do not overcrowd the basket; if needed, cook in batches.
- Set the air fryer to 180°C (360°F) and cook the frozen broccoli for 8 minutes. You can shake the basket or use a spatula to stir the broccoli halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
Check for Doneness:
- After 8 minutes, check the broccoli for doneness. They should be tender on the inside and have a slightly crispy texture on the outside. If they are not to your desired level of crispiness, you can cook them for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Once the frozen broccoli is done, transfer it to a serving plate. You can sprinkle a little extra salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve your air-fried frozen broccoli as a tasty and nutritious side dish for any meal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I thaw frozen vegetables before air frying?
No, you should not thaw frozen vegetables before air frying.
What is the healthiest way to cook frozen broccoli?
Air frying is the healthiest way to cook frozen broccoli as it retains most nutrients and requires less oil.
How do you cook frozen broccoli without getting soggy?
To avoid soggy frozen broccoli, air fry them directly without thawing and ensure to shake the basket for even cooking.
Why does my broccoli burn in the air fryer?
Broccoli might burn in the air fryer if the temperature is too high or the cooking time is too long.
Should you thaw frozen broccoli before cooking?
No, you should not thaw frozen broccoli before cooking.