I’m so excited to announce that we were nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Dawn at Creative Cain Cabin. Thank you, Dawn. We are honored and delighted, not only because this is the first award our blog has received, but that you continue to visit and comment on our blog. The greatest thing about blogging is the wonderful friendships that one can establish via the internet. Dawn is one of those special blogging friends.
There are some rules associated with accepting this award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
Since Leo and I do this blog together, I thought I’d tell you 7 things about the two of us.
- Leo grew up in the cottage at the Crossroads, and I grew up in a small community called Crossroads.
- Leo was in broadcasting for 38 years, and I taught school for 31 years.
- We both love beach music and old rhythm and blues.
- We have 5 grandchildren: Aren, Bryanna, Rose, Sylvia, and Ruby.
- We lived at the beach for 2 years. It was a dream come true for us as we have always loved the beach.
- Leo and I both love food. On our first date, Leo asked me, “Do you like to eat? Then stick with me.” And so I did.
- Neither of us enjoyed or appreciated gardening when we were young, but we sure love it now.
Now we’d like to nominate the following blogs:
Barbara@Two birdies and a B
Susan@My Cottage Life
Kelsie@Our Country Home
Vickie@Paint or Dig
Michele@Dreaming of a Farmhouse
Marianne@Country Glamour Home
Jordan@the 2 Seasons
It was so hard to narrow my list to 10 blogs because there are so many incredible ones that I could mention. Please visit these blogs when you have a chance. You’ll love them, too.